On Wednesday 11 July 2018 14:13:10 yomin estiven jaramillo munera wrote:

> Hi, Gene. we have decided to use the Mesa 5i25 for our application, in
> this case could you recommended us to use the standard profile or the
> low profile?, so i would like to known, how is the installation
> process of this card in the machine? thanks you.

First, you mentioned the PCI-e bus in your machine. The card that is
virtually identical to the PCI 5i25, is the 6i25 in PCI-e form.  So that
should solve one problem if your machine does not have both styles of
slots available.

Second the std vs low profile is only in the cards back plate, and the
choice is determined by your machine. If looking at the rear of the
machine, the dummy card is around 4.5", thats a std profile, but its a
low profile if only 3" and change.  I have in a pinch, made a plate, but
it is a bit of cuss & cry sometimes. :)