On Tue, 24 Jul 2018, yomin estiven jaramillo munera wrote:

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:37:03 -0500
From: yomin estiven jaramillo munera <yejm...@gmail.com>
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] parallel ports configuration

Debug file information:
./prueba.hal:51: parameter or pin 'hm2_5i25.0.stepgen.00.dirsetup' not found
6464
  PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
Stopping realtime threads
Unloading hal components

OK that means the card was found but the card firmware has no stepgens
What breakout board do you have?

El mar., 24 de jul. de 2018 a la(s) 15:10, Peter C. Wallace (p...@mesanet.com)
escribi??:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018, yomin estiven jaramillo munera wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:02:31 -0500
> From: yomin estiven jaramillo munera <yejm...@gmail.com>
> To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] parallel ports configuration
>
> Hi, i have problems for the pc recognize the card 5i25, i am trying to
>start from pncconf but when i execute linuxcnc, this sends me a error
which
>It seems to be card recognition, I am installing the card and immediately
>making the configuration with pncconf, what am i not doing?

Can you copy the error message into a email?

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics