Goldenfir SSDs test out to be as good as Micron's mid-range models, because
they use the same controller chip and memory chips as Micron's mid range, but
cost much less. Unlike how many companies publish absolute best case
performance for their storage, this guy's benchmarks are well above Goldenfir's
published performance specs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n8Foung0Bs

   On Friday, August 24, 2018, 10:52:49 AM MDT, Gene Heskett