Subject:        [Machinekit] Re: RPI gipo help
Date:   Mon, 27 Aug 2018 19:36:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:   KL Chin <klchi...@gmail.com>
To:     Machinekit <machine...@googlegroups.com>

Hi Tim,

I still testing both.

1) LinuxCNC had already 2.8 but MachineKit still based on 2.6.
2) The StepConf was so slow with MachineKit.
3) The Gui sample works on LinuxCNC

BTW. I had attached the hal_gpio.so for LinuxCNC, may be you can try it.
Just copy to LinuxCNC rtlib folder. I just change few lines of the hal_gpio.c.

Regards,
KL Chin