Greetings all;

I just hooked up a couple cables to the BOB on a 5i25's p2 connector. But
gpio 31-32-33-34-35 apparently have no pullup.I searched thru the hal
file looking for gpio.013, which is the pin all three switches formerly
shared and is wired to p3-10.  Those pins have a pullup, to about 4.85
volts.

I don't recall ever having to make a std parport pin an input an input,
but somethings out of whack. I'll take the box apart again tomorrow to
make sure that BOB is powered. I'm also considering making a new, bigger
box, and moving both bobs to it, this machine's bob wiring has about
exceeded the real estate dedicated to the bob interface.  Needs more
playroom.

In the meantime, if this rings a bell, with 5i25b users, speak up.

Thank you all.