On Monday 18 February 2019 20:50:10 Ken Strauss wrote:

> [...]
Generally, thats to big. And I'd have doubts I could put it in an er-11
collet. The el-cheepo I just bought has a 1/4" top stud, 2.1" diameter,
and with the default probe, a hair over 4" tall.  And that will eat much
of the z height of this machine. I should know for sure by this time
next week as it ships from stateside. Maybe the dual mister will be here
by then, but its promised the 27th soonest. The 2nd air valve? Middle of
March...