a salesman insists with to sell me an intel I3 SOC laptop motherboard
and claims that since he has no PCH control he will still have
excellent performances regarding servo period etc etc ...
Since I never understood what actually in modern motherboards worsened
the servant period ... now it turns out that it is the PCH ....
is this just what makes the difference between a laptop motherboard
and a desktop? I believe for example that an I3 6200 processor in any
case better than an I3 6200U ....
removing the PCH from the motherboard can compensate for these differences?

PCW in the forum normally suggest desktop motherboard ... Is it just a
matter of Platform Controller Hub that prevented the rt-preemt kernels
from having good performances?
System On Chip (with ultralow power intel series) is better than
traditional motherboard for LinuxCnc with intel normal I3 6200?

Thank in advances for any help about these questions.
bkt