> This would be very useful. I have about 12 Yaskawa motors and drives on 2
> robots that I could make use of if I could make the absolute encoder data
> readable in Linuxcnc..
>
> Rudy
> *****************************

Hi Rudy

I have recently acquired a number of motors and one robot. A bit battered.
But I only have a few of the servo drives loose, SGDR-SDA140A01BY22 and
SGDR-SDA060A018. No controller box.

Do you have detailed info on driving these servos? I see that that are
essentially dumb devices, an H-bridge brick and a number of opto isolaters.
It probably isn't too difficult to buzz them out, but all info would be
useful.

Regards
Roland