Hey Gene

thanks for the reply.

I think I follow most of what you said there.
And my neutral and ground will only be tied back at the shed main
electrical box definitely.

I think the main problem I have is how the 24 volt powersupplies should be
wired and connected to frame ground.

I have sent some links in my reply to Andy and have a drawing on there.  If
you have a look I would appreciate the thoughts.

Regards

Andrew