Greetings all;

Blatantly brain picking this morning as my usual tooling is carbide. But
this stuff seems to come only in HSS.

To cut the same angle as 250-200 series tool holder. I have about a 10
pack of 250-100 series holders I'd like to widen about 2mm to be used
with a toolpost that fits 250-200 series holders. What angle to buy?

Also, whats the recommended cutting fluid and D.O.C. for HSS steel to get
max life out of the cutters since I've quite a few to convert?

Thanks guys.

 - Louis D. Brandeis