AFIK Araldite is a non-filled epoxy. I've always taken that as the Brit name for plain epoxy.  OTOH JB also make a clear 5 min expoy as do others. I grew up with a  quart of (Shell at the tme) Epon828 in the cupboard. Handy stuff. I once mixed an epoxy using tri-mellitc  (sp??) anhydride  as a catalyst. Beautiful yellow color and good to 300-400 F. That was about 60 years ago so spelling, etc is iffy.