Hi,

Or maybe it is web search dumb. Usually I do better but:

I have the osh park board for Rpi4b to 7i90 ordered. However I think I can plug a 40 pin (2 x 20) idc directly into the pi and come off the other side of the board with a 26 pin (2x13) directly into the 7i90. No cable to fool with. Just carefully making mounting that matches the physical requirements. Using a right angle connector to get to the 7i90 would make things neater. IOW   40 pin to osh-park board to 26 pin (R/A) or straight to 7i90.

My small mill now has glass scales (0.0002)  on X and Y so making simple stuff is easy, especially out of aluminum. I do almost nothing in Al so I am continually amazed at how easy it mills. Especially with Zr coating. Surplus Boeing from a long time ago; before they closed the surplus store.

Part numbers from Mouser, Digikey, Allied would be most helpful.

TIA

I suspect I'm house bound ... with a 100' leash to reach the shop for several weeks but UPS/BBT (big brown truck) still works. Stats say one is fairly safe unless you have a condition that makes you more vulnerable.

This state has been really hit hard; the nursing home in Kirkland didn't help. Even worse is that a person can pass it on before they have symptoms.

https://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/covid-19-coronavirus-infographic-datapack/?fbclid=IwAR0CAPMO2oHOLZyB07vBhdbLvAjUcQ6RiifnOZJDt6sdMrSV1MWL-2Y0bv8

Hang tough, be careful.

Dave