From: Stuart Stevenson <stus...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 5:05 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] toolchange numbers are confusing on the documentation

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Be sure links are safe.

I think you should also have some logic to eliminate the possibility of the
manual tool change button releasing the tool during any operation other than
the manual mode. You don't want to tool change button to release the tool while
the spindle is running or during an automatic tool change.