On Thursday 04 June 2020 08:13:53 andy pugh wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 at 12:20, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
> wrote:
>
> Preview has a camera view angle that takes the image off the bottom of
>
> > the screen, long before the magnification has reached a usefull
> > level.
>
> Shift-drag, Ctrl-drag and Alt-Drag all do different things to the
> preview.

Crazy. But the build in progress is totally screwed, theres a post of 50%
infill where the shaft hole s/b, and the wall around the shaft is
missing! Taking the raft off took most of the infill with it because
there was no solid bottom or top to a 12mm tall hub that measures 12.5mm
tall now.  The only conclusion I can reach is that I've done something
to the src file, which I've been doing a save-as to the modified code
before handing it off to the slicer each time.  So go back to the
original src and start all over.

Which I did, but stopped that build when it was obvious it was going to
do the same miss-build again.

1. no bottom hub wall
2. no wall around shaft or nut pocket
3. nut pocket 100% infilled
4. middle of whats supposed to be an 8mm shaft infilled
5. Scan attached for the experts perusal, whats fubared in cura?

 But I think I'll go get the tooth count I need to put the 2nd motor on
the Sheldon's Z, and see if I can find an alu sprocket for that.

 - Louis D. Brandeis