On 07/03/2020 07:23 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
I thought of that, but I don't know where I could src some of that locally. Is "diechem blue" the right search term to feed google?? Thanks Andy Cheers, Gene Heskett
If it is cleaned of oil, you can use a magic marker or Sharpie.
DyKem is a layout fluid that dries to put a very thin blue layer on a material to be marked with a scribe. There is also hi-spot blue, which gives a non-drying film that is easily rubbed off. But, it dyes skin and clothing pretty badly. Also known as Prussian Blue artist's oil pigment. Either of these should work for the purpose.

Jon