1 Currently the hal component is pretty rough around the edges..  (I am
controlling it from gcode using motion i/o.)  When I get back to it - I
will post the gcode.
2 The emcos have double nuts - which makes them mostly zero backlash.  I
have not measured it.
3 The parting sucked.  I mean - it didn't destroy anything but it was messy
at best.

sam