For that size I would use an HTD 5M. Maybe a 8M (8mm pitch)

A benefit too, us that most vehicles use this dimension for the cambelts,
so you can easily get belts. And even scrapped pulleys that are still
perfectly good. Pulleys are expensive and you can get a scrapped pulley for
< $1

Then there's GT2, an update on THD, but you can use GT2 belts on HTD
pulleys;
https://sdp-si.com/products/timing-belts/gt5.php