Just to inform you guys, as Sam did.

I tried it yesterday on a MSI A68HM-E33 V2 motherboard with an AMD A6 7480
processor, with onboard video support. I got 80 usecs of jitter on the
servo thread with 3 instances of glxgears running almost an hour
approximately. LinuxCNC runs well with the sim configs. I only need to try
it with the MESA 7i80HD board that I'm going to purchase in a few days.

The only thing I had to do was to set the grub to nomodeset because if not
I had troubles with the video (black screen). I saw this was a common error
with this new Debian version so nothing to worry about nor LCNC related.