Greetings all;

Why is this command, used as a target in a halfile net statement

halui.joint.0.unhome

rejected as a mode related error?

The condition leading to this error is:
one of the stepper/servo's has been mechanically stopped and the driver
has done a shutdown, relaying that fault to LinuxCNC by dropping a gpio
pin to false. When this driver shutdown occurs, the motor is freed, the
mechanics unwinds the spring, and the axis may jump an eight of an inch
away from the blockage, so the validity of the home has been lost and an
unhome seems like a very good idea, stopping any program execution in
its tracks.

The fact that my finger may still be on a jog key, commanding a move when
this occurs, s/b totally immaterial.  Home has been lost, unmark it.

I note that if homed, axis has no problem unhoming an axis, or all of
them, from its machine pulldown menu.

 - Louis D. Brandeis