On 2020-10-19 23:30, John Dammeyer wrote:

I haven't looked into what's available from China other than the
Bergerda AC Servos I'm using as a mill spindle and will be using as
the South Bend Lathe Lead screw upgrade.

Can you tell me the model of servo, please. And explain the control device? That would help me move forward two ongoing projects (one for a converted 1500W/2HP mill which has been running LinuxCNC for the last 16 years with manual control of spindle speed, and another for a 750W/1HP lathe I am upgrading from a proprietary CNC control system to LinuxCNC, renewing the obsolete electronics and the motors at the same time).
Thanks. (It's another excuse to postpone work for a few minutes...)

Marcus