On Monday 09 November 2020 22:58:11 dave engvall wrote:

> IIRC RV grade antifreeze is propylene glycol and often flavored with a
> bit of methyl salicylate. Easy to tell if you have it all flushed out.
> You will be able to taste the oil of wintergreen long after the pink
> dye is gone.
>
> Dave

Well, its running on plain distilled water ATM, and the fuel filters
plastic is now pink coated on the inside like that plastic is reacting
to it.  The water and all the other clear vinyl tubing is dead clear,
and the were some teeny bits of the pumps suction cup feet but those got
rinsed away in the kitchen sink as I have a spray head on a hose there.
So the filter is stopping some of it. And while the motors temp rise
isn't worrysome, the return rate of flow is still quite low, a few
ounces a minute. I think I'm going to have to chemically attack it. A
weak mix of copper sulfate or TSP maybe?.  There's a couple places
selling campers locally where I might find some enlightening
conversation. I'll hit them today to see if they've a solution.  I've
put 100 psi air thru it both ways several times without dislodging the
crap so its glued in place pretty strongly.

Thanks Dave.

 - Louis D. Brandeis