Gene,
Isn't it  nice when things 'just work'.
I presume you are familiar with pressure gage calibrators. That is a hydraulic cylinder of known area loaded by a known weight. At the low volume of coolant you need that might be a simplistic way to supply a known and constant pressure. It should be repeatable enough so you can predict when it will run out and need resetting. Just a WAT (wild ass thought).
Hang in there.

Dave