On Sunday 15 November 2020 20:31:18 Karl Schmidt wrote:

> The problems I remember with Kool-mist - once mixed it would grow crud
> that would plug things up at the worst possible time.
>
> I started adding a little bit of Lysol concentrate - everything smells
> like an old Emergency Room, but the problem went away.

I'll try that, because it has, I had to bring the sintered bronze input
filter in and give it a good scrubbing as it was coated in something
black. And the clear hose sitting in it was damaged and had to be
replaced with weed eater fuel line, the glow in the dark yellow stuff
that is quite expensive.

Thank you Karl.

 - Louis D. Brandeis