On 02/06/2021 11:53 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
thats about got me to call the guy with needles full of knee grease for a couple shots
Totally off the EMC topic, but I had been having trouble with a sore shoulder, and thought it was maybe arthritis creeping in. But, it came and went suddenly, so I got to thinki8ng it could be a pinched nerve. So, lay face down and hung my head over a thick pillow, so the weight of my head would pull down and forward, while my jaw pressed against the pillow. I only did this for a couple minutes. No more pain! After 3-4 days of relief, I am pretty sure it was a pinched nerve in my neck.

I crunched a bunch of discs in my lower back about 20 years ago, and was in major pain for 6 months. When I drove my car, I got stabbing pains in my knee, but that time I KNEW, without any experiments, that is was a pinched nerve.

So, just something to think about. But, if the shot worked last time, then maybe you already know what causes it.

Jon