On Wednesday 10 February 2021 19:06:56 Jon Elson wrote:

> On 02/10/2021 01:45 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > You may be forgetting that this is calibrated in a degree
>
> Ah, yes, 0.25 degrees doesn't look so huge.
>
> Jon

But is the error also in degrees? The halsope is measuriing volts and I
have not found anyplace where it states the error is in the same sized
unit the rest of that particular servo is using. And, if its degrres I
should have  tripped a coup le dozen or more times while playing as I'm
seeing very short term peaks that are 2x that setting..

Thank you Jon.

 - Louis D. Brandeis