Hi Gene,
Not sure if you are asking me but below your message are three axis.
The Y is step/dir to an HP_UHU DC Brushed Servo Drive.
The Z is the step/dir to Bergerda AC Servo drive
The A axis is a harmonic drive 4th axis AC Servo driven with step/dir to the
STMBL drive (just like Andy's).

John

#********************
# Axis Y
#********************
[AXIS_1]
TYPE = LINEAR
HOME = 0.0
FERROR = 0.05
MIN_FERROR = 0.01
MAX_VELOCITY = 2.5
MAX_ACCELERATION = 15
# The values below should be 25% larger than MAX_VELOCITY and MAX_ACCELERATION
# If using BACKLASH compensation STEPGEN_MAXACCEL should be 100% larger.
STEPGEN_MAXVEL = 3.0
STEPGEN_MAXACCEL = 30
P = 1000.0
I = 0.0
D = 0.0
FF0 = 0.0
FF1 = 1.0
FF2 = 0.0
BIAS = 0.0
DEADBAND = 0.0
MAX_OUTPUT = 0.0
# these are in nanoseconds
DIRSETUP   = 1000
DIRHOLD    = 1000
STEPLEN    = 1000
STEPSPACE  = 1000
STEP_SCALE = -20000.0
MIN_LIMIT = -0.04
MAX_LIMIT = 6.65
BACKLASH = 0.0157

HOME_OFFSET = -0.1
HOME_SEARCH_VEL = -0.8
HOME_LATCH_VEL = 0.01
HOME_FINAL_VEL = 0.2
HOME_IGNORE_LIMITS = YES
HOME_VOLATILE = 1
HOME_SEQUENCE = 1

#********************
# Axis Z
#********************
[AXIS_2]
TYPE = LINEAR
HOME = 0.0
FERROR = 0.05
MIN_FERROR = 0.01
MAX_VELOCITY = 2.5
MAX_ACCELERATION = 10
#MAX_VELOCITY = 0.4
#MAX_ACCELERATION = 2.4
# The values below should be 25% larger than MAX_VELOCITY and MAX_ACCELERATION
# If using BACKLASH compensation STEPGEN_MAXACCEL should be 100% larger.
STEPGEN_MAXVEL = 3.0
STEPGEN_MAXACCEL = 20
#STEPGEN_MAXVEL = 0.5
#STEPGEN_MAXACCEL = 4.8
P = 1000.0
I = 0.0
D = 0.0
FF0 = 0.0
FF1 = 1.0
FF2 = 0.0
BIAS = 0.0
DEADBAND = 0.0
MAX_OUTPUT = 0.0
# these are in nanoseconds
DIRSETUP   = 3000
DIRHOLD    = 3000
STEPLEN    = 3000
STEPSPACE  = 3000
STEP_SCALE = -24000.0
MIN_LIMIT = -12.5
MAX_LIMIT = 0.2
BACKLASH = 0.0035

HOME_OFFSET = 0.2
HOME_SEARCH_VEL = 0.8
HOME_LATCH_VEL = 0.01
HOME_FINAL_VEL = -0.2
HOME_IGNORE_LIMITS = YES
HOME_USE_INDEX = 0
HOME_SEQUENCE = 0

#********************
# Axis A
#********************
[AXIS_3]
TYPE = ANGULAR
HOME = 0.0
FERROR = 1
MIN_FERROR = 0.25
MAX_VELOCITY = 180.0
MAX_ACCELERATION = 720.0
# The values below should be 25% larger than MAX_VELOCITY and MAX_ACCELERATION
# If using BACKLASH compensation STEPGEN_MAXACCEL should be 100% larger.
STEPGEN_MAXVEL = 225.00
STEPGEN_MAXACCEL = 900.00
P = 1000.0
I = 0.0