-------- Vidarebefordrat meddelande --------
Ämne:   Re: [Emc-users] Glade-3 on Rpi
Datum:  Wed, 7 Apr 2021 19:17:52 +0200
Från:   Nicklas SB Karlsson <nk@nksb.online>
Till:   Ralph Stirling <ralph.stirl...@wallawalla.edu>

Den 2021-04-06 kl. 17:59, skrev Ralph Stirling:
I seem to be plagued by things that I thought I had working
but which now do not. The current one is gladevcp.

I have Raspbian installed on a 3B+, with Linuxcnc 2.8.1
and an RIP install of 2.9.0-pre available.

Glade-3 is version 3.8.6
Python is 2.7.16

The HAL components and pixmaps are installed in both
/usr/share/glade3 and /usr/local/share/glade3.

However, when I run glade-3 I get no HAL widgets in
the left panels, and when I open a ui I was working on
a couple of weeks ago, I get big orange boxes saying
the element is unavailable where I had HAL widgets
placed before. I get a ton of warnings from Glade along
the lines of:

You have to run:

. scripts/rip-environment

before you start glade-3 otherwise it will not find the widgets, guess it set some path or so.

Nicklas Karlsson