On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 17:40, John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com> wrote:

> Your photo of the 7I80 is clearer than the one on the MESA site.  But I can't
> figure out what the difference is between the 7I80DB-16 and -25.  Which one
> do you have and why?

It's a "16" as it has a 16 k-gate Startan 6 FPGA. The "25" has 25 k-gates.

You can fit a bigger, more complicated, firmware on the 25k one. I am
not sure if any 7i80 firmwares need the 25kgates.

I have the one that I have because that's the one PCW gave me  as a
development sample ;-)

--
atp
lunatics."