Hello all and thanks again for all the feedback,

Well, to clarify a little bit more this is what I have and I what I intend
to do:

I'm planning to use the router to cut just sheets of MDF and Melamine with
compression toolbits mostly, and some drilling too, all carbide off course.
I do have a 3 hp side blower that was used to suck wood chips from another
machine. My idea was to start with that pump to see if it can handle the
task. I can't try all this already because the router is almost finished
but not yet. But since it's almost the end of the project I think this is
the moment to start worrying about the bed subject.

So basically, I will have to try the MDF spoil board without holes to see
if that works and if not, just try another material not so permeable with
the pellets and springs. I have several weeks yet to decide what to do.

Best wishes to all!