<Begin stupid comment>

Since timeout is caused by the Q value, what happens if you mess with various
values for Q?

<End stupid Comment>

Martin

Hi Andrew,
I thought I would try this on my Pi4 to 7i92H to AC Servo Spindle with step/dir
and Quadrature Encoder.
Given I have step/dir and quad encoder this should be a no brainer.

Using the information from here:
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/html/gcode/m-code.html#mcode:m19
I added the ORIENT_OFFSET under the [RS274NGC] section but if I issue
M19 R180 Q5 P0 $0 all I get is
"wait for orient complete: TIMED OUT"
Error.

John