Andy if you go we, will we all miss you so much!

Its kinda sad actually.

I also vote to going back to before this all came up.  I have ignored it so
far.  And just played with the technical stuff.  But it would be so so so
sad to destroy a awesome project over this.  I run my full time business
from linuxcnc its amazing and awesome.  And in 4 years I have never had a
nasty reply to questions.  I have only seen a awful lot of patience.
Please everyone let's get past this.