I love it when a plan comes together.  Tested out the Bergerda 1.27NM motor on
the Y axis. I was worried that it might not carry the extra weight as the DC
Servos were 1.6NM.

Well.  Silky smooth.  For a 2.8A motor it never has more than about 1.0A
current draw and about 0.34NM based on what the servo drive reports.  Sounds
nice too.  And that's with two heavy vices and a rotary table all the way up to
3000 RPM 4:1 to 0.2" pitch ACME screw.

Time to put the other one on the X axis and verify that the positions remain
accurate.

John