From: Todd Zuercher [to...@pgrahamdunn.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 6:44 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Panasonic serial encoder interface

Are you using the Panasonic servo drives that go with the motors and encoders?
How are you commanding them?  Depending on the command interface you may not
need to deal with reading the encoders directly or even at all.  The drives
will do that for you and maybe even send out a position signal linuxcnc is
capable of reading for feedback.

Todd Zuercher
P. Graham Dunn Inc.
630 Henry Street