On Sunday 24 October 2021 11:30:07 Feral Engineer wrote:

> I use work with probe, but I am going to customize the routines a
> little to work the way I want them to and Andrew Beck I believe uses
> his probes.
>
> Phil T.
> The Feral Engineer
>
> Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
> www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer
>
> Help support my channel efforts and coffee addiction:
> www.patreon.com/theferalengineer
>
> On Sun, Oct 24, 2021, 11:01 AM andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 24 Oct 2021 at 08:02, John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com>
> >
> > wrote:
> > > Is anyone using
> > > https://github.com/verser-git/probe_screen_v2
> > >
> > > Any comments about it?
> >
> > About 50 pages of comments here:
> >
> > https://forum.linuxcnc.org/49-basic-configuration/29187-work-with-pr
> >obe?start=0
> >
> > Verser also sells relatively inexpensive touch-probes:
> > https://vers.by/en/16-touch-probes

I don't think its a verser product, but the plastic one I bought 5 years
ago, looks just like the right pix but without the usb connector,
straight wire into it. Despite many repeated attempts to adjust it, has
never come within 20 thou of making a repeatable finding. The plastic by
now is cracked like a century old china bowl and was already crazed when
it was shipped. Worthless when I paid nearly $200 for it several years
ago, and still worthless at whatever it is selling for today. I left an
unfavorable review and was threatened with a lawsuit for libel.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis