My first recommendation, is to buy from someone who is selling the drive, motor
and cabling as a set.  And that they offer a cable option in a length suitable
for your application.  Making encoder cabling is a crappy job and you can
usually get ready made cables for less than your cost for bulk cable would be.

2nd make sure your chosen supplier can/will ship to you in a reasonable time.

3rd if you are inexperienced with configuring a servo.  Be sure to choose a
supplier who can provide you with at least a little support.  Most cheap
Chinese gear will come with pathetic auto translated documentation, that is
just this side of useless couple that with no support and it can make things
hard.

As to a specific recommendation, sorry I don't have any personal experience
using one of these.  The 400w servos I set up were used motors and some older
new old stock Technic drives bought separately and cobbled together.  They were
decent drives with good documentation (with USA originated documentation.)  But
it was a struggle tracking down info and specs on the motors and programming
the drives to work with them and making cabling.  (Learn from my mistakes.)

Todd Zuercher
P. Graham Dunn Inc.
630 Henry Street
Dalton, Ohio 44618