Hi Tomaz,
I've moved from DC Servos with HP_UHU drivers to Bergerda 400W AC Servos on X
and Y, a 750W on the Knee and 1.8kW for the spindle.  Couldn't be happier with
price and service.  Especially service/support.

The problem with Aliexpress is you are dealing with little resellers (perhaps
not so little of course) but paying Alibaba and FedEx shipping for Bergerda I
still found the cost overall less than Ebay or Aliexpress.  And there's the
service.

http://en.bergerda.com/product/607.html

Be prepared for larger than normal motor shafts, 220VAC operation.  The contact
is Donald Chen.

John Dammeyer