I presently use a number of ELECOM DEFT M-DT2DR mice (I have 1 wireless for
work laptop, another for a personal laptop and a wired one for my LinuxCNC
setup).  I'm using one now.
https://www.elecom.co.jp/global/

I like the roller ball as it does not give me RSI like a motion mouse.

I am not sure if they do a left handed one though....

https://3dconnexion.com/uk/
is another CAD mouse... although they are very expensive (in my opinion),
especially if I were to buy 3 ..... .  I have tried to avoid odd ball mice
over the years because they wear out over time and really you need to be
able to use any mouse if you do cad work.   I can't use a touchpad (I've
tried!).

I started out with the microsoft trackball years ago and have worn about 3
of them out over the years but they are no longer made and are now very
expensive. the Elecom Deft is similar and comfortable for very long periods
of use.