Clearly, I've not been reading in the right place. That 7%  is new info for me. I assume that the 7% is a worst case but I have no idea how someone came up with that figure. I that magnitude of error is common it is a serious fault but I don't  think I've ever seen real errors but then how many  of us have good enough instrumentation to check that. So much of what I do are perimeters of features that don't have to exactly match  anything else so obviously we get away with it. In reality I suppose that if you need  it nice and round you interp to close and then use a boring head but that does not solve some conditions. Can't win them all.

Dave