The Pi4 and a Mesa ethernet card seemed like a brilliant idea when I bought
mine ... I now regret it.  The networking nightmare it has caused is
painful.  There is no WiFi down in my shed, only wired ethernet, so I had
to put in a WiFi to ethernet bridge, connectivity is odd, sometimes it
appears on the network, sometimes it doesn't.

Any bright ideas on how to add a second ethernet port to the Pi?