Thanks Gene,
Didn't even think to look there.  Was logged in remotely in the pi user folder
and don't have access to the /boot.  (Just haven't given permission).  Went to
the system and found it in /boot just as you said.

console=serial0,115200 console=tty1 root=PARTUUID=f1b66b19-02 rootfstype=ext4
elevator=deadline fsck.repair=yes isolcpus=3 idle=poll rootwait quiet splash
plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles

This site talks about
https://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/linux_kernel/kernel_configuration/re46.html

isolcpus=1,2,3
makes no difference.  The latency error still shows up.

Here's some info on the ForceTurbo
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/27-driver-boards/42413-rpi4-7i96-improving-ping-times

But this implies the stock RPi4 will _not_ run LCNC without heatsin+fan plus
boosting above stock.

John