Here ya go, choose whatever pressure range you want.  But here's the thing: most technical parts are now using BPT, aka "G"/DNx threads (not to be confused with GHT "garden hose thread").  This is G1/4 aka DN8.  All the USA hardware store stuff is NPT (MPT,FPT) and they have the same diameter and thread pitch but G thread profile does NOT seal with NPT, even with thread tape. Well, TBH we've sealed them before with like 10 attempts with way too much thread tape but in general no.  Of course G seals just fine with G, with thread tape.

I just bit the bullet and started building everything with G threads until I have no choice but to switch to NPT.

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/2255800789691504.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.5430194d4pWxuF&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp4itemAdapt