Does anybody know the XSY Inverters?

I have an XSY-AT1 Inverter (VFD) and I have it mostly programmed just fine.  To get good torque at lower speeds, I turned up parameter P72 (Torque compensation setting) and that worked great at the lowest speeds.  But, at higher speeds, the motor current was too high abnd caused it to trip the overcurrent protection (Err 6).  Maybe I did not set the overload current setting.  Is that P78 for general overload?  P78 - P85 are different overload settings, not clear which applies.

Also, P60 is listed as Multifunction input 2 / Idem (relay output) default = 0.  This is pretty cryptic.  Is there a setting for this that will switch the relay when an error condition is detected?

Thanks much in advance for any tips on this drive.

Jon