On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 at 23:39, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

I figured it was too good to last.  I updated from master and rebooted it,
> screen, crosshairs ok, but no camera. There was a very faint white on white
> error msg, very hard to read but something about video0 behind the
> crosshairs.

Nothing has changed in LinuxCNC about camera handling or video. Any changes
in behaviour you see are likely to be changes in your local setup.
We didn't fix it yesterday, we didn't break it today.

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed