From: Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 6:18 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] OT: Air cooled router spindle problem

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Be sure links are safe.

Leonardo, are you sure about those Hz vs. RPM numbers? AFAIK all high speed
spindles are 2-pole motors (correct me if I am wrong on this), then you should
have 200 Hz for 200 RPS = 12000 RPM and 400 Hz for 400 RPS = 24000 RPM

Viesturs

pirmd., 2023. g. 13. marts, plkst. 18:55 — lietotājs Leonardo Marsaglia
(<ldmarsag...@gmail.com>) rakstīja: