A quick Google for removable conformal coating brings up Staticide 8695
silicone conformal coating $13.75 and Staticide 8698 conformal coating remover
$12.92. Sold by GoKimco, $50 minimum order.

There's also MG Chemicals 419D acrylic conformal coating and 8310 conformal
coating stripper. Both 55 milliliters, $14.95 and $14.33 through Amazon.

Right below those is the ultimate guide to conformal coating removal by Vaniman
Manufacturing Co.

On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 10:24:41 AM MDT, Linden via Emc-users