For error I write on developper list .... sorry

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: theman whosoldtheworld <bleachk...@gmail.com>
Date: sab 14 ott 2023 alle ore 11:39
Subject: override limits c++ pin
To: EMC developers <emc-develop...@lists.sourceforge.net>

Normally on axis gui these action if needed is performa from these pieces
of code:

    def toggle_override_limits(*args):
        s.poll()
        if s.interp_state != linuxcnc.INTERP_IDLE: return
        if s.joint[0]['override_limits']:
            ensure_mode(linuxcnc.MODE_AUTO)
        else:
            ensure_mode(linuxcnc.MODE_MANUAL)
            c.override_limits()

So in c++ qt I must use qprocess for launch these request, of I can make a
pin.

Actually I use customized senc_command.h and get_command.h file for send
and get pin value troufht nml .... but override_limits() is not a pin or
value so ned to send trought

cmd_one = new RCS_CMD_CHANNEL(emcFormat, "emcCommand", "xemc", nmlfile);

But not understant in whitch manner ... there are a way to do these whit
RCS_CMD_CHANNEL?

not find ... need a little push to ....