I have a Hictop printer with some issues so I'm gathering parts to update it.
Among them is a Big Tree Tech SKR 1.4 board (not the Turbo, which is identical
except runs the CPU 10Mhz faster).

Do you have any experience with that one? There are a ton of display boards for
BTT controllers but what I haven't been able to find is a list of what's
compatible with which.

Stepper drivers shouldn't be a issue since it looks like it takes normal
StepStick / Pololu modules. I see someone did get around to making the bleedin
obvious accessory, the StepStick breakout to screw terminals.
https://forum.makerforums.info/t/ariel-yahni-here-is-a-better-picture-of-the-stepstick-breakout-board/7272

That would enable driving big motors with high power external drivers.

On Monday, April 15, 2024 at 03:55:49 PM MDT, gene heskett