Dear all,

Please join me in thanking our incredible participants for Week One of --empyre--, Susan, Sunny, Mike, and Sean who all contributed greatly in their theoretical and and pedagogical insights on robot poetics. The topics and questions introduced range from code poetics, narrative, Asian American literature, queer love, electronic literature, and more.

I will be in touch shortly to introduce our Week 2 participants, and I hope we can continue the exciting threads shared by the participants, and hope they may continue to join us in the second week of --empyre--. Thank you again to Susan, Sunny, Mike, and Sean for their time and theoretical and pedagogical engagements, which provided such a generative start to the dialogue on robot poetics and ephemera.

warmly,

Margaret