On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:29 AM, Mathias Fuchs <
mathias.fu...@creativegames.org.uk> wrote:

> I think that we need not spend half of our lives in correcting all of the
> lies and the fake facts of the president's administration, but rather look
> at political problems from a viewpoint that goes beyond personification of
> political activities conduction in favour of a concrete political system,
> i.e. turbocapitalism

This is so true it hurts. The Right steps on the pedal, the Left steps on
the brakes, but they both love the machine and pay it their highest homage.
Thereby making democracy into a cynical joke.

Paying attention to what's unbearable in the present could be a way to
start moving toward a desirable future.

best, BH