Hello -empyre-,
We are currently programming the 2020 year of monthly topics on -empyre-.  Do
you have an upcoming exhibition, a new book or anthology?  Or perhaps you are
in the early stages of a research topic and want to gather minds together
around the topic.  We would love for you to create a month-long discussion
around an idea or theme that interests you.  We can help you with the
logistics.  It is best to begin planning well before the dater that the month
ly discussion begins.  Currently we have programmed January and February of
2020, but we will be selecting topics for  the other months soon.

Please contact Renate Ferro if you would like to organize a month.  Just send a
one paragraph synopsis of the idea and a list of  guests who you feel might be
great to join in with you. ]

Looking forward to hearing from many of you.
Best. Renate

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies